8 Outlet Surge Protector with Coax and Telco Surge Protection and 4 USB Charging Ports.
- Best in class protection with our over/under voltage protection technology - the best protection ever available at this price point!
- Convenient & innovative removable USB chargers that can be tethered to the P360-8.
- Circle of Protection indicator offers peace of mind at a glance with protection, voltage and wiring status lights.
- Ideal for home entertainment.
- Best in class protection with Protect-Or-Disconnect + SmartGuard active over/under voltage monitoring
- Detachable USB modules tether to P360-8 for convenient USB charging on table or desktop (Qty 2, 6' cables included)
- "Circle Of Protection" displays protection, wiring, and voltage status
- RFI/EMI AC filtering
- Four (4) high capacity USB ports
- Eight (8) AC outlets
- Coax + TelcoLAN surge protection
|Number of Outlets
||All 8 outlets filtered and surge protected
||On/Off control to all outlets through power switch.
||UL 1449 VPR (pending UL) 500 V
||2 high capacity USB modules (4 USB ports total)
|Low Voltage Trigger
|AC Power Cord
||6 ft. captive power cord, right angle 45 degree offset plug.
|AC Protection Technology
||Protect or Disconnect + Smartguard
Active Over/Under Voltage Monitoring
L-N, L-G, N-G Protection Modes
||95 VAC +/- 5 VAC
||140 VAC +/- 7 VAC
|Maximum Current Rating
|Signal Line Protection
|Unit of Measure
|Master Pack Qty
||WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm ™ www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.